New Page 1

العودة   .. :: منتدى تاروت الثقافي :: .. > المنتديات الثقافة الفكرية والعلمية > المنتدى التعليمي > ركن اللغات Language forum

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-02-13, 09:37 PM   #1

moon light
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية moon light  

عاشقة

Icon15 Understanding English Idioms

hello guys today i bring this important topic which we faced some problems in it

let me begin

Sometimes the hardest part of learning a new is understanding the idiomatic phrases that it is say daily
idioms are quirky expressions that make the English a little more confusing (and a little more fun!) for everyone. To understand an idiom, you have to know its figurative meaning rather than the literal one. For example, when I tell my students to “hit the books”, I don’t mean that I want them to go around punching books – I mean that I want them to study hard! If English is not your native, you can expect to add idioms to the list of things that you just have to memorize about the English – there are no rules that apply to all idioms!

However, to help you memorize them, it helps to know where the expressions originated. Some idiom origins are obvious. For example, if I put something “on the back burner”, it means that it doesn’t require all of my attention right now, much like a pot that is put to the back of the stove. Easy, right? But some idiom origins might surprise you. (Or make you laugh!) And if there is an interesting story behind an idiom, you are more likely to visualize it and remember it.

moon light غير متصل  

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

قوانين وضوابط المنتدى
الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الكورس لتعلم اللغة الانجليزية بطلاقة Learn to Speak English Deluxe 10 ... مانومااانو ركن البرامج والثيمات 0 09-12-10 11:40 AM
our English Conferance Courses in Twitter-our English Conferance Courses in Twitter كركشندى ركن المحذوفات البسيطة 0 25-09-10 01:50 PM
Free English Lesson...Greetings هزيم الرعد المنتدى التعليمي 1 07-07-02 10:26 PM

توثيق المعلومة ونسبتها إلى مصدرها أمر ضروري لحفظ حقوق الآخرين
المنتدى يستخدم برنامج الفريق الأمني للحماية
مدونة نضال التقنية نسخ أحتياطي يومي للمنتدى TESTED DAILY فحص يومي ضد الإختراق المنتدى الرسمي لسيارة Cx-9
.:: جميع الحقوق محفوظة 2023 م ::.
جميع تواقيت المنتدى بتوقيت جزيرة تاروت 08:53 PM.

المواضيع المطروحة في المنتدى لا تعبر بالضرورة عن الرأي الرسمي للمنتدى بل تعبر عن رأي كاتبها ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك